Saturday, June 16, 2012

Author Raven Leon | 1 comments

OMG....its 12 55pm!

i havent woken up this late.i dont  remember when i went to bed but i do remember that there was light around.Yesterday my bro forced me to  read  one of jeffreys recent novels :only time will tell and as you might be aware i havnt completely read a book.What i lack is the patience to hold on till the mystery or history unfolds.I usually quit after the second page  but because of the fact that  this book was so good from the first page eventhough i was dossing off here and there my subconcious prevented me from sleeping.but when i woke up the next day  i knew i had read the best book i have ever read in my life(i havnt read much books).so get ur hands on one.





But the point i meant here is that i am  soryy for the late updation of the blog.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...